Here's an update on some features that were recently released to legal funders working on Mighty.
When you fund a case, you are prompted to take certain steps to help keep you organized and proactive.
- Assign a capital provider (image)
- Set a case-tracking follow-up dates to set reminders
- Upload the signed contract to each specific round of funding for a client
- You can specify how much you want to allocate to each lien when logging a return on a case with multiple rounds of funding
- You have the option to close out some liens while keeping others open on the same case
- Assign multiple users to a case
- Filter by representative
- When notes or documents are archived, the activity is logged in the activity feed
- Full email in activity feed
- Fuzzy search improved so you can find the right attorney even if you type, "Adrwe" instead of "Andrew"
- Search by attorney and law firm