This month's software update is all about working smarter and getting even more customization where you need it.
Plus, moooore payoff letters!
Reports: Customize Completely and Save Your Favorites
- Customize columns - configure your reports with the columns you want
- Save reports - name and save your custom reports to get reports about your open portfolio, closed portfolio, deal flow, marketing, attorneys, investors, and more anytime with one click
- Case-level and lien-level filters - filter by both case-level and lien/funding-level and get updated totals and custom reports that fit your business
New User-Friendly Applications Workflow
- New design - improved user interface and experience to make processing new applications faster and easier
Filter by multiple statuses - filter your applications by one or more status for increased flexibility to determine your workflow.
- More sorting options - sort by follow-up date, creation date, and requested amount
- New "Rejected" page - rejected applications are stored and organized on their own page to help you with re-engagement marketing, funnel analysis, and coaching your team
Email Notifications On...
- New applications - pick which users get email notifications when new application are started via the web form > Mighty integration
- User assignments - receive email notifications when you're assigned to a case by someone on your team
- Status changes - receive email notifications when status of your assigned cases are changed, like from "Processing" to "Approved"
- User change auto-logs in activity feed - automatic audit trail of when users are assigned to cases and when
User permissions 2.0 - set 8 new user-specific permissions including who can generate contracts, approve applications, and log returns
Multiple custom payoff letters - upload multiple custom payoff letter templates and download the one when you want, when you want it
Lien statements on attorney/law firm search page - one-click generate case status update letters directly from your attorney and law firm search pages